HP Laserjet 1012 Driver Function
HP Laserjet 1012 driver – Every time I have to install a printer on a device, I find myself wishing that Windows and MacOS did more to help me. It doesn’t seem like many driver downloads are easy enough for casual users to use. In this article, I’ll tell you everything you need to know to download the HP laserjet 1012 driver for Windows 10 64 bit, 7 and 8.1, or Mac OS.
Printers are a big part of our daily lives. With this printer, we can print a lot of things from the PC. But you need the HP Laserjet 1012 driver for Windows to use the printer, since the printer is not part of the hardware. Whether it’s hardware or software, both depend on each other.
If you want to download and install an HP printer driver, this post will show you how to download HP Laserjet 1012 drivers for Windows and Mac OS X.
HP Laserjet 1012 Driver for Windows Operating System
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Laserjet 1012 Driver for Windows
HP Laserjet 1012 Printer Driver for all windows 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Laserjet 1012 Software 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
How to Install the HP Laserjet 1012 Printer Driver for Windows OS
- Download the driver from link above.
- Unzip the file and run setup file as administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions to finish installation
HP Laserjet 1012 Driver for macOS
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Laserjet 1012 Driver for macOS DOWNLOAD
How to Install HP Laserjet 1012 Driver For Mac
To install the HP Printer drivers version HP Laserjet 1012 Printer driver for Mac, follow these steps:
- Download and install the HP Laserjet 1012 driver package on your computer. You will find it in your operating system folder or control panel. Alternatively, you can download it directly from link above
- Open System Preferences (Mac) and select Printers & Scanners option located under Hardware section of the window pane on top left corner of your screen (to access this menu item go to Apple logo > System Preferences). Or simply click on “Print & Scan” icon present in Apple Menu bar at bottom left side of your screen (it looks like a printer).