HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10 and Software
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10 – You’re in the right place if you want to install the HP Laserjet 1018 printer driver on Windows 10. The HP Laserjet 1018 printer is used in homes and offices worldwide because it works well and doesn’t cost too much. But it can be hard to install the right driver, especially if you need to know what you’re doing. In this article, we’ll show you how to get the HP Laserjet 1018 driver Windows 10 and how to install it.
To start, you’ll need to go to the HP website and download the correct driver for your printer. Go to the HP support page and type “HP Laserjet 1018 driver windows 10” in the search bar. Once you find the right driver, click the “Download” button and save the file to your computer.
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10 Windows OS Support
Windows 11 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)(64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)(64-bit)
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
HP Laserjet 1018 Software 32-bit DOWNLOAD for 64-bit DOWNLOAD.
Guide Install HP Laserjet 1018 Driver Windows 10 On Windows OS
- Choose the drivers and software section for your printer by visiting the above Download Link and clicking on it.
- Find the most recent version of the full feature driver for your printer, then click “Download” to initiate the download.
- Double-click the downloaded file once the download is complete to initiate the installation procedure. Follow the directions on-screen to complete the installation.
- Please turn on your HP printer after connecting it to your computer via USB wire.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers, and then follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.
- Print a test page to ensure that the installation was successful.
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver macOS Support
macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7)
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver macOS
HP Laserjet 1018 Driver macOS DOWNLOAD
Guide Install HP Laserjet 1018 On macOS
- Follow the link up top and navigate to the part dedicated to the hp printer drivers and software for your printer.
- You can begin downloading the driver by clicking the “Download” button, which will take you to your printer’s most recent version of the full-featured driver.
- When the download is finished, you can begin the installation process by double-clicking the file you got from the website. To complete the installation, make sure to follow the directions that appear on the screen.
- Please turn on your HP printer after connecting it to your Mac through a USB cord and starting it up.
- After the driver has been installed, head to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu. To add a printer, select “Printers & Scanners,” then click the “+” button in the window’s upper-right corner. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation of your printer. First, choose your printer from the list of available printers.
- Try printing a test sheet to determine whether or not the installation was completed successfully.